Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What does a Brunch Lady wear...and keep in her purse?


What does a  Brunch Lady wear and...
just as important, what does she carry in her Purse?

It’s Sunday, I’m headed out the door to meet my girls for brunch. The ensemble...

 
Statement necklace - love pastels
Keep it classy and simple - "peep" the tulle
Ultra feminine shoe







I grab one of my favorite print purses and I’m set. My purse holds the essentials: Blackberry, quirky sunglasses, Nook Tablet, makeup bag, wallet and my latest read “Good Self, Bad Self” by Judy Smith (Brunch Ladies are always working on their, best selves right?). Why does this Brunch Lady have so much in her purse?  A Brunch Lady is always prepared!


 


Our Guest Blogger...Simone Hawks

I'm a Jersey girl who fell in love with her college town and never looked back. 
I love reading,sports and most of all the world of fashion. Clothes, shoes, a beautiful ring or a purse can 
often transform a person. Each day when I go into my closet, I am 
putting together a work of art and spreading my wwn ray of sunshine. I am 
Simone Hawks, a lover of Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment